17 January 2016

Trip to Sky Garden

Yesterday, me and my boyfriend decided to make a trip to the Sky Garden as we haven't been there before, I have to say that this place is beautiful and if I was allowed to do photoshoots in there I would.

When I was there I took pictures of the place and selfies (obviously), so today I have few images to show you of the sky garden. If you haven't been there you MUST GO! It's free entry the only thing you have to do is book your place before you go there. As I said before it's a beautiful place, you can see London from above as you are on the 35th floor.



5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place. You're seriously talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. świetne miejsca *.* nie byłam w Londynie, jednak mam nadzieję, że w najbliższym czasie się tam wybiore :)
    masz świetny typ urody *.* i genialne oczy :D
    pozdrawiam i zapraszam :)

    stylowana100latka.blogspot.com - KLIK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nie wiedziałam, że można tam wjechać. Piękne zdjęcia! Londyn odwiedziłam na początku grudnia :)

    Obserwuję :))

    ReplyDelete